Effective as of
December 9, 2022 at 7:19:09 PM
If you access Digitalandstone.com from the European Union, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in the United States, then through your continued use of Digitalandstone.com, you are transferring your data to the United States, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
[Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from Digitalandstone.com as quickly as is reasonably practical.]
· Personal Information, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or describes, directly or indirectly, a particular individual, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number.”
· Information you Provide- We may collect and store the following Personal Information when you submit it through our Site, by phone; or by mail. We may use this information for typical business purposes (including auditing our interactions with our clients or website visitors, for internal reporting purposes, or security and anti-fraud purposes) and as described more specifically below:
· Personal identifiers - We receive personal identifiers that you provide to us such as your name, address, phone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, date of birth, , signature, and use them to respond to your requests; to create new member accounts at your request; to fulfill your orders for merchandise and services; to communicate with you for marketing and informational purposes (you may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link located in the email); to provide you with the products and services you request from us and to provide you with information about our products and services that you request from us. If you are the next of kin of record of an at-need or pre-need contract beneficiary, we may collect your information so that we can contact you in order to obtain your authorization (pursuant to state law or company policy) to provide services with regard to your family member or relation and for other point of contact purposes.
· Message Content. We collect the messages you submit to us through contact, sign-up, and purchase forms on the Site, such as customer service requests, messages you would like us to provide to delivery recipients, and delivery instructions. We use this information to respond to and fulfill your requests, and to improve our Site and our service and store offerings.
· Audio and Visual Information on a public memorial. We receive any digital photographs and audio files you submit through the Site. We post this information to public areas of the Site at your direction.
· Financial Information. We receive financial information (such as payment card and bank account information) to process payments for products and services you purchase on the Store. We do not store your payment card information. We may collect your financial information from any contract with us that you sign, from processing or administering your financial transactions.
· Commercial Transaction Information. We collect and generate commercial transaction information (such as records of merchandise and services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies) when you make purchases on the Site. We use this information to fulfill your orders, to improve our service and merchandise offerings, to tailor our marketing efforts, and for internal reporting purposes. We may also use this information internally to create records of your consuming history for audit purposes .
· Geo-Location Information. The information you provide through GPS coordinates of a burial ground or conservation efforts remain private but viewable to us unless you share on a public memorial or Public Tree of Life.
· Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file that we transfer to your browser or mobile device. Most browsers provide controls allowing you to block receipt of cookies, to delete cookies, or to be prompted before cookies are received. Please note that, if you delete or choose not to receive cookies from our Sites, the functionality of the Sites may be impaired. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Analytics and Advertising Technologies
Protecting Personal Information
We employ reasonable security measures to secure and protect the information we receive. Please remember, though, that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure.
To Comply with the Law and Legal Process. We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary in our judgment to comply with a legal obligation.
Social Features on Our Sites
Information You May Share with Social Networking Websites. The Sites may provide options allowing you to share information with social networking websites, such as Facebook. Their use of the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies, and we are not responsible for how they treat the information.
Certain jurisdictions impose specific legal requirements and grant privacy rights with respect to Personal Information, and we will comply with restrictions and any requests you submit as required by applicable law. Please see our California Privacy Notice at https://www.sci-corp/california-privacy-notice for more information. You may be able to use the Sites to access and update the information that you have provided to us through your use of the Sites or otherwise.
California Privacy Rights
California residents can learn more about their privacy rights here https://www.sci-corp/california-privacy-notice.